Friday, September 16, 2011

Blogger Notes 35th Law School Reunion

On a personal note, I will attend the 35th Reunion of the Class of 1976 of The Dickinson School of Law (now a professional graduate school of Penn State University) on Friday evening, September 16th, and Saturday, September 17th, 2011.

To promote classmate attendance, I created a website, DSL Proud 1976, where I noted:
The "Proud and Independent" Dickinson School of Law that we once attended evolved into the more expansive Penn State University Dickinson School of Law (also known as Penn State Law or The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University).  It now operates in two locations -- University Park, Pennsylvania and Carlisle, Pennsylvania -- as a unified enterprise with a solid reputation, a growing stature, and a bright future.
On that class reunion website, I noted the changes in the Law School.  I posted images reflecting the changes and links explaining them.

I'm proud to be a graduate; and I'm proud that the Law School still educates lawyers well.

Anyone contemplating a law school education should consider The Dickinson School of Law of Penn State University.