The Elder Law & Consumer Protection Clinic at Penn State/Dickinson Law School issued its most recent newsletter, Adventures in Law and Aging (Spring, 2009).
The newsletter, available online in PDF format (4 pages), contains articles about elder law practice in addition to those regarding legal education and activities of that law school's elder law clinic, in Carlisle, PA:
- The Creative Grandparent, by Prof. Katherine C. Pearson (p. 1)
- Alumni Spotlight: Elder Law Attorney and DSL Alum Shares His Insight on Being Entrepreneurial, by Trish Cowart, Esq. (p. 1)
- Representing the Public as Attorney for the Commonwealth, by Eric Ladley & Jason Lau (p. 2)
- Creating an Alternative Career with a Law Degree, by Lisa Leicht (p. 3)
- Managing a Non-Profit Law Firm, by Ashley Clark (p. 4)
Looks like I unintentionally "scouped the story" about the issuance of this newsletter!
Katherine Pearson sent me an email message this morning, noting that I announced the posting of the Newsletter before the printed version becomes available:
I noticed you had already found my Spring issue of Adventures in Law and Aging.Only two more miracles to go . . . .
Thanks for the promotion. I haven't even got the hard copy from the printer yet!