Thursday, August 30, 2007

First Birthday for EE&F Law Blog

August 30, 2007 is the first birthday of this blog. My first posting was made on Wednesday, August 30, 2006.

One year later, the sitemeter reports just shy of 60,000 hits by readers since mid-September, 2006 (when I installed it).


This blog is listed among other blogs on similar topics:

I made 102 posts in 2006, and 150 in 2007 (including this one), so far.

My caseload,
pro bono work, seminars, and teaching always press me; but I want to maintain this blog.

I've posted materials written by others, and I will continue that.
Recently I invited the law students in my current Elder Law class (Fall, 2007) at Widener University School of Law (Harrisburg Campus) to contribute; and they show enthusiasm.

So, over the next three months, look for some postings written by them & edited by me, but credited to them. If you can suggest a topic for them, send me an email message, and I'll pass it along.